This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of 2tor. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have done most of my computer science degree online with the local community college but I have also researched other avenues.
The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online.
If you are thinking about enrolling in an online degree program you should consider Rossier. With Rossier you can earn a master of Arts in Teaching degree from an internationally renowned research institution with a 100 year history of educating teachers to be agents of change Rossier is a school of education that has been ranked #22 in the US and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report. It is an innovative combination of highly interactive online learning with field-based experiences in your local area. There is also a groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program designed exclusively for MAT@USC graduates. The opportunity to learn from distinguished USC faculty recognized for their contributions to modern education. You will receive FULL USC student status and benefits, and participate in commencement ceremonies and free lifetime alumni association memberships.
Some of the advantages of going with USC Rossier are:
- Highly interactive online learning combined with field based experiences
- Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
- Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
- Opportunity to become part of the elite USC Trojan Family
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- MAT@USC Student Blog, where you can hear insights about the program from actual students
- Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
- Technology Video that introduces the interactivity of the program
- First cohor of the MAT@USC graduate in MAY
You must be interested now! so click here Click here for more program information