Sponsor our Both Hands Project with a tax deductible donation!
Your donation will sponsor our service project and go towards a grant to pay for adoption fees to bring home JT!!
We will be going out to April's house on October 30 to help her with some home projects. April has polio and diabetes and is currently living in a wheelchair due to the problems polio has caused her. We will be taking on the following projects:
- rebuilding her broken wheelchair ramp so she can exit her home safely
- rebuilding the railing that is rotting and not sturdy on the ramp
- fixing her flooring problems that her wheelchair gets stuck on, and that has cut her foot
- replace her oven range that hasn't worked in years
- fix broken doors (front, bathroom, and glass slider)
- fix broken windows
- repair/replace ripped screening
- and anything else we can squeeze out of the day
. Email us at youngsfaith at gmail.com for more information.