Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shoes :: Sole Rebels

I got them.
I love them.

These shoes are handmade in Addis Ababa Ethiopia by a company called Sole Rebels. You can actually buy them for very little money - this pair in particular was around $15 and they have some for less.

When  you first get them they are a bit stiff, but they wear in quickly and are super comfortable to wear. They seem to be good quality and though I wear them every single day they havent shown any signs of pulling apart or anything. I am planning to invest in some SoleRebel sneakers or boat shoes next. If I am going to spend money on shoes anyhow I figure I might as well get some shoes that go to help the Ethiopian economy.

If you get a pair or have a pair tell me in the comments section what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Earn Swag